by: Alexandra Sol
When I first got to Barcelona, I noticed Secle Style’s spinning tops with beautiful motivational messages on the streets of Gracia... I kept photographing them, uploading them on my Instagram page, wandering who this girl was and what inspired her to leave these messages out in the city… Until, one day, I stumbled upon one of her Paste-Up Workshops online!
Turns out the Workshop was an entire success, not only do you get to make your own paste-up, which I pasted on the streets later, but you get to spend a beautiful morning next to art enthusiasts! I recommend you participate in one of Secle’s workshops, she’s heart-warming, positive and will make sure that you have a magical experience!
- Nov 22, 2017 Discovering San Salvador Nov 22, 2017
- Jul 17, 2017 Artstigators around the World: Daniel García @ Valparaiso, Chile Jul 17, 2017
- Jul 10, 2017 “Mis Muertos | Dead Relations” by Uriginal Jul 10, 2017
- Jul 4, 2017 8 Terms to get you through the Urban Art Scene! Jul 4, 2017
- May 2017
- Mar 1, 2017 Tracking BTOY Mar 1, 2017
- February 2017