by: Alexandra Sol
After what seemed an eternity in the Norwegian country side it was heart warming to return to civilization and enjoy a delicious hamburger, a jazz concert, and murals in the colorful oasis Blå!
Located in the industrial sector of Grünerløkka, Blå, an old storage warehouse for gold and diamonds – how about that? –, is a music venue that supports up and coming bands.
With food in my belly and music in my ears I set out to explore the murals around the area.
It was nice to see the Barcelona king pins Pez, Chanoir, and Zosen Bandido! Plus, there are plenty other artists that add to the livelihood of this oasis!
Make sure you check it out if you’re ever in Oslo! Click here for the full album!
- Nov 22, 2017 Discovering San Salvador Nov 22, 2017
- Jul 17, 2017 Artstigators around the World: Daniel García @ Valparaiso, Chile Jul 17, 2017
- Jul 10, 2017 “Mis Muertos | Dead Relations” by Uriginal Jul 10, 2017
- Jul 4, 2017 8 Terms to get you through the Urban Art Scene! Jul 4, 2017
- May 2017
- Mar 1, 2017 Tracking BTOY Mar 1, 2017
- February 2017